Professional Full-Time Nannies in Hong Kong
Itty Bitty Nanny Agency has successfully processed a number of applications and we will work with you to navigate the services Canada process with our professional guidance and track proven records of success.
Nannies registered with us are looking for permanent positions on either a live-in or daily (live-out) basis, and mostly to work full-time. We also provide after-school nannies.
Our nannies can hold a childcare/nanny diploma and will have at least three years of childcare experience, often within the private home setting or nurseries. A professional nanny is competent to provide sole charge of children in her care. In their daily work, nannies take responsibility for physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of their charges and are able to organise daily activities to stimulate and develop these areas; they promote a happy, caring and interesting environment for the children to be brought up in.
We take our time to carefully screen nannies and pay particular attention when matching nannies with families. We listen to your needs and candidates are always chosen specifically based on your individual.
Let us help you get the approval for your Nanny or Caregiver
Our services is a comprehensive package which includes:
- Personalized consulting, screen and assessment
- Filling out the tedious forms that change frequently
- Ensure that you maintain compliant with the government program
- Provide representation for your life by a certified immigration consultant that specialize in the caregiver program
- CRA and job Bank registration
- Help you get a position LMIA ( Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Before filling out the online application, please verify that you meet the Requirements of the Live-in Caregiver Program.
Also, keep in mind that your application will not be activated unless all the required documents are received by us.
Please forward the following to us via email:
- Include 2 color photographs of your happy self.
- Provide a copy of at least one written reference letter from a current or previous employer, or a character reference from a friend, clergy, doctor, etc…
- Include a copy of confirmation of your highest education.
- Write a letter to your host family in the English language. It is your way to speak to the family, so make it very personable and make it stand out from the rest.
Discuss these suggested topics:Introduce yourself, your family, and your way of life.
What is your current job?
Why would you like to be a nanny in Canada?
How do your friends describe you?
What are your personal strengths, and do you have any special education, training or skills?
Can you cook, and if so, what types of foods?
What are your hobbies, and what do you like to do for fun?
What are your expectations from your future employer?
What are your future plans and goals?